- We reserve the right at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and enhance, add to, modify or discontinue the Site, or other offerings, at any time at our sole discretion.
- The content of the pages of the Site are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site or App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. We make no claims as to the accuracy of the information and product descriptions. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site and App meet your specific requirements.
- By using this Site and you represent and warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- The Site and/or App allows you to upload your personal trading information in order to assist with monitoring your Crypto Portfolio. The Site is not intended as platform for conducting transactions for any illegal goods or services. You may not transmit, retransmit, redirect, or store material in violation of federal or state laws or regulations, industry or community standards, including, but not limited to the trading and/or purchase of crypto currency/Bitcoins, violating an individual’s privacy, or infringing on the intellectual property rights of an individual or entity. We also recommend using read-only API key when providing your exchange credentials. You may not abuse or fraudulently use the Site. You represent that you are the owner of all material you upload and doing so does not infringe upon any third-party rights. Provider retains the right to remove without notice all material it considers to be in violation of any of its policies. When you upload content to or through our Services, you give Provider a worldwide license to use, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. When you upload content to or through our Services, Provider will not distribute or sell your data unless required for legal purposes or for macro user trend statistics.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site, (d) delays in transmission which may delay the provision of our services. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your username and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Provider shall not be liable for any loss as a result of a security breach.
- You agree to indemnify Provider, its directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liabilities, damages, claims, expenses and losses that arise as a result of your use, non-use or misuse of, or connection to the content and/or services provided in connection with this Site.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Delaware United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree to resolve any legal disputes in the Courts of the State of Delaware.
- This is the entire Agreement between you and Tradenostix, LLC relating to the subject matter herein and will not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties or by a Change in the Terms made by Tradenostix, LLC as set forth in the preamble to these Terms.